You may enroll for coverage when you first meet eligibility requirements, during open enrollment or if you have a qualifying change in status during the year.
Qualifying changes in status include:
- Marriage, legal separation or divorce, birth, adoption, legal directive
- A change in your employment status (or that of your spouse) that affects health care coverage
- Your child’s losing “eligible dependent” status
- Death of a dependent
- Eligibility for Medicare
Any changes you make must be made within 31 days of the event. Please make this change through Workday. If you miss this 31-day window, you will be required to wait until the next Open Enrollment period to make any changes for the upcoming year.
- Any changes you make must be made within 31 days of the event and all changes must be made in Workday
- You will be asked to supply supporting documentation