You have the ability to update your Federal withholding information in your Workday account. To do so, please follow the steps below.
1. Log into Workday by clicking the following link: https://wd5.myworkday.com/daymoninteractions/login.htmld.
2. Upon logging in, click on the "Employee - All About Me" icon.
3. Click on "Withholding Elections" under the “Pay” section.
4. Click on the "Update" button.
5. On the next page choose the effective date and click "OK" at the bottom of the screen.
6. Enter the changes you would like to make to your TD1 on the next page.
7. Click "OK.”
8. Click "Done" at the bottom of the screen to submit changes.
Please note that Provincial Tax Elections are not made within Workday. To edit your provincial taxes please complete your Provincial Tax form, then email the completed form to CDSCanadaPayroll@daymon.com.