UPDATING YOUR FEDERAL WITHHOLDING
You have the ability to update your Federal withholding information in your Workday account. To do so, please follow the steps below.
- Log into Workday by clicking the following link: https://wd5.myworkday.com/daymoninteractions/login.htmld.
- Upon logging in, click on the "Employee - All About Me" icon.
- Click on "Withholding Elections" under the “Pay” section.
- Click on the "Update" button.
- On the next page choose the effective date and click "OK" at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the changes you would like to make to your W-4 on the next page.
- Click "OK.”
- Click "Done" at the bottom of the screen to submit changes.
If you would like to select a different exemption for state withholding, you must send a request to complete a state form to: email@example.com. Otherwise, it will default to your current federal withholding election.