Changes to your personal and contact information are made in your Workday account.
Workday is a self-service system that gives you the ability to make changes regarding your contact information to your own profile.
To update your contact information in Workday, follow these steps:
- Log into Workday by clicking the link: https://wd5.myworkday.com/daymoninteractions/login.htmld
- Upon logging in, you will need to click the "Employee - All About Me" section.
- Once you click on this section, click on the "Contact Information" link in the "Personal Information" box.
- On the "Contact Information" page, click on the grey "Edit" button located in the top left hand area of the page.
- Edit the information that needs to be updated and select the green "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
Another page will appear letting you know that all changes were successfully completed.
** Please note: If you have changed your address to a different state, you will have an additional item to complete in your Workday Inbox before this change is made.
In this case, please follow these additional steps.
- Click on the cloud in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Inbox.
- Click on the action “To Do: Submit State Tax Documentation to ADP”.
- Click the green "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
This notification is a reminder to contact ADP, our payroll provider, to update your State Tax information. For more information about this change, please click here.