UPDATING YOUR STATE/CITY/COUNTY WITHHOLDINGS
Regarding any updates to your state/local tax forms, contact ADP by calling the Global Support Desk/Access HR at 1-800-573-8861. Select OPTION 1 for Human Resources and Payroll related issues, then press OPTION 2 for Payroll.
You can also access all your State/Local Tax Forms through the Payroll Service Center Portal by following these steps:
- Please register for the Payroll Service Center Portal at https://portal.adp.com using the “first time users register here” button, at the top.
- Enter the Registration ID as DaymonWW-register which is on the first screen, and press “next.”
- Verify your identity by entering: your first and last name, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your birth month and day. After you complete that, press “next.”
- You will then be given your User ID at the top, and be prompted to create a password. After you choose a password, press “next.”
- For protection, you will be asked to choose 3 security questions that will be used to verify your identity if you ever forget your login information. Once you answer all 3 questions, press “next.” WRITE DOWN THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS, because without them you will not be able to access your username or reset your password if you forget!
- You will then need to enter your contact information to receive important communications, like the activation code for this portal, or in case you forget your login information. Once you enter your email address and phone number, press “next.”
- To complete this step, you will need to check your email and phone number for an activation code (if you chose to enter your phone information). Enter the code(s) and press “next.”
- While reviewing your information, write down your User ID and verify that everything is correct. If you need to make changes, use the left navigation options, or click “Previous.” Otherwise, click “Done” to confirm and continue.
- Shortly after clicking “Done,” you will receive an email that contains your User ID and Password, and explains how to login to the Payroll Service Center Portal, at https://portal.adp.com.