Replacing a Lost or Stolen Check




A replacement paycheck can be requested by contacting our ADP Payroll Support team. 


Please contact ADP at 800-573-8861 (option 1, then option 2). Request for an ADP payroll associate to send you an “Employee Payroll Stop Payment Request Form.” Complete the form and send to ADP’s fax number (925-598-9473) provided on the form.

You must complete the form in its entirety.  If you skip a section or input incorrect information on the form, the ADP Payroll Support will reject your form and ask you to correct and resend. 

The ADP Payroll Support team can help you complete the form by providing you specific payroll information including the check number and gross check amount. 

Once the form is received by ADP via fax, it may take up to 48 hours for the form to be processed.

Please note that it could take up to 10 business days after the pay date for you to receive your replacement check.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful