A HRA is an account funded only by your employer. You can use the funds to pay for eligible health care expenses. Wellness Incentive Credits will be deposited into the HRA. Also, when deciding among the various medical plans, consider the advantages of the Consumer Plan which automatically comes with a Daymon-funded contribution into your HRA. Daymon will fund the HRA with $250 for those electing Associate Only coverage and $500 for those who elect to cover eligible dependents (Associate + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Associate + Child(ren), and Associate + Family).
BENEFITS OF AN HRA
- Money for eligible expenses. You get to use money from Daymon (by enrolling in the Consumer medical plan) or earned through Wellness Incentive Credits to pay for eligible health care expenses.
- Instant access to your money. The PayFlex Card®, your account debit card, makes it easy to spend the money in your HRA. When you use the card, it uses the money in your account to pay for eligible expenses.
Online support. You have 24/7 access to your account information at http://www.payflex.com or call them at (800) 284-4885. . You can also access your account through Aetna Navigator. From the PayFlex member website, you can:
- View your account balance and employer contributions
- Enroll in direct deposit
- Sign up for account alerts and notifications
- Submit claims
- Review transactions
HOW TO USE THE FUNDS IN YOUR HRA
If you choose the Consumer medical plan, Daymon will contribute funds directly into your HRA ($250 Associate only / $500 All other coverage tiers). Also, any Wellness Incentive Credits you earn will be deposited into your HRA. Once funds are available in your account, you can:
- Pay for an eligible expense with cash, check or a personal credit card. Then submit a claim to pay yourself back from your account. You can do this online, through the PayFlex Mobile™ app or fill out a paper claim and fax or mail it to PayFlex®.
- Use the PayFlex Card to pay for an eligible expense, at the time of service with the swipe of your card.
- Use our online feature “Pay Them” to pay your provider directly from your HRA.