Daymon provides a Flexible Spending Account Program administered PayFlex® through our relationship with Aetna. An FSA provides a way for you to pay for qualified health care and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis.
An FSA is a benefit plan that allows you to direct a part of your pay, on a pre-tax basis, into a special account that can be used throughout the year to reimburse yourself for certain out-of-pocket expenses. Because this money goes into your FSA before federal taxes or Social Security taxes are withheld, you pay less in taxes, and ultimately, have more disposable income.
Daymon, Inc. permanent associates on the U.S. payroll who work in the United States and are regularly scheduled to work 32 or more hours per week or part-time associates who meet eligibility under the ACA definition are eligible.
• You should submit your FSA claims on a regular basis. Eligible expenses must be incurred between January 1, 2018 and
December 31, 2018.
• You will have until March 15, 2019 to file for reimbursement for claims incurred in 2018. Any monies remaining in your
Health Care or Dependent Care FSA after March 15, 2018, will not rollover and will be forfeited.
• Expenses paid through the reimbursement account cannot be claimed as tax deductions or tax credits.
• You MUST re-enroll in the FSA Each Year.
• Participants cannot be enrolled in the HSA and the Health Care FSA at the same time.